Monday, August 3, 2009

What a Weekend!







Okay, so yesterday I ended with my arm being sore...I'll get more into that in a minute...but first I want to tell you about my awesome weekend!!

First off, Friday night I went with one of my girlfriends to dinner followed by The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler (YUMMY). The movie was seriously laugh out loud possibly piss your pants fantastic. It was so hysterical...I would go and see it again. I tried to convince my hubby to go back and see it with me sometime, but he informed me he can't stand Katherine Heigl. Which by the way I do not understand at all. I love her, and I loved her ever since I saw her in that movie The Hero or My Father the Hero or something like that. AND THEN she was in that Disney movie Wish Upon a Star or whatever. I really liked that one. Ahh...such a cute film...sort of a freaky friday type deal. So yeah....back to my weekend and less of Katherine Heigl. haha...good to know though I figured out this whole upload a photo thing huH??
OKay....so back to my weekend. Saturday I had my Cheer Clinic....well, on Friday my bestie called me up and asked if I could keep her 4 month old for the day. She and her husband have their own business, and were going to be tiling a bathroom or something like that. I checked with my co-coach, and little J-man came with me to the cheer clinic! He was a complete angel the entire time. Watched all the girls wide eyed...hilarious. He even napped! WHILE THE GIRLS WERE DOING CHANTS! No one could believe it. Needless to say, I think I am going to really enjoy coaching. The girls are so incredibly adorable, I am anxious to get the football schedule so I know when games are, but apparently CSAA is pretty bad about that and you don't get the schedule until the week of the FIRST GAME! Insane??? I think so! OH...so yeah...holding Baby J on Saturday = Sore arm for Me!
Sunday we didn't really do a whole heck of a lot. We worked a puzzle and watched Funny Farm, went to my parents house for dinner, finished up laundry...and that was about it. Yet today I am EXHAUSTED. :) OH well.....se la vie!! Or something. :) Thats all for now...back to work I go. Talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment