Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh What A Difference....

OH what a difference a week makes! I am completely zen about everything wedding at this point. Things are quickly moving alone. Registered check...shower invite sent out for family shower...check (even though they are SO HIDEOUS!)....you'd think this was my wedding. HA! So yes, I am now completely at peace with everything. The bachelorette party FINALLY has a date, although we're having to change locations...the weekend we wanted to go to Nashville Vanderbilt has a home game...every single hotel is BOOKED! It's pretty crazy. So once we get a destination set we should be good to go. :)

I have chosen the invitations for the shower I'm helping on with my future sister-in-laws sister. And let me tell you...THEY'RE FANTASTIC! I am so incredibly excited about them. :) I think they're really going to love them. And they're so much better than a piece of paper printed on a printer with a palm tree on it (and no I'm not kidding). :)

This upcoming weekend (Labor Day) is going to be fantastic! We are going to the lake with my brother and his fiance, and hubby's brother and his partner. SUPER EXCITED! We already have Saturday night planned as Mexican night with some friends who will also be down there. Margaritas and Mexican food YUM YUM YUMMY! Then on Sunday, it'll just be us and my brother and his fiance, I think we're going to head over to the state lodge to eat a buffet dinner and just chill. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :)

Well, I guess that's all for now. I have to get ready to go home. I'll talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everything is running smoothly...and Mexican food/Margaritas sound wonderful!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete