Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

So... I think I figured out the whole pregnancy test thing....if you take it too early then the hormone doesn't show up! Right??? Yeah...so enough about that......

Well, I had a fantastic weekend. My hubby and I went to the lake. It was probably the best lake weekend of the entire summer. Nice and sunny, hott....but worth it. Super nice to just sit in the water and lounge on my float. We went for a boat ride, and that was great. :) On the way home (2.5 hour drive), it took us 3.5 hours! The 127 yard sale was this weekend. For those of you who don't know about it, it is a yard sale that spans Hwy 127, from like West Virginia all the way down to Alabama or Louisiana or somewhere. Now, to get to the lake, you are essentially on 127 the ENTIRE time. I mean people like slowed down by EVERY SINGLE yard sale to see if they wanted to stop. Seriously! You would go from like 55mph to 10mph in a split second! It's ridiculous. PULL OVER PEOPLE!!

This weekend is going to be fun too. Friday we have nothing, which I always like because you get home from work and just feel like relaxing. And I'll have to go to bed early because I have to be somewhere Saturday morning at 8am!! I have decided to join Junior League, and for those of you who don't know what Junior League is, it is a group of women who do service work, and fundraising to benefit different charities. I'm pretty excited about it. They're a nation wide organization, so even if you don't live in Louisville, your city should have a Junior League. Houston for example has one. :)

After my Junior League meeting I'll have to hurry home and start getting things ready, because hubby and I are hosting a "Cousins Cookout" for my family Saturday evening. Everyone is bringing a dish, and we're going to hang out and just chill out. It should be really fun!

Then on Sunday we have hubby's company picnic. In the past we have gone to such places as Huber's Orchard & Winery and The Louisville Zoo. This year we're going to Louisville Bat's Stadium for a Bat's game. I just hope it's a good time. My favorites are when we go to Hubers...I love Hubers. I'm hoping when my sister-in-law comes into town in October we can take my nephew up there to pick a pumpkin. :) That will be super fun.

So...I guess that's all for now. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment