Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well Here I am....

Wow...after all the poking fun of my friends who have started blogs here I sit. I'm not even sure if I have enough to say to fill a blog...I mean I KNOW I have enough to say...but whether or not it is enough for people to find interesting now that is another story. I guess I'll start by posting my 25 random facts about myself...yes, I am on facebook. ;)


1. I was robbed while working at a bank almost 2 years ago. To this day anytime someone scares me I breakdown and cry uncontrolably.


2. I absolutely adore my job -- I enjoy the work, and I enjoy the people I work with even more.


3. I worked 4 jobs in 2008 -- and was unemployed for nearly 3 months.


4. I married my best friend, and I love him more every single day...even those days when he tests my patience and we fight and bicker and rank each other a 2...the worst day with him is still better than the best day without him.


5. I have very few close friends, but I would willingly give my life for any of them.


6. I have the best parents in the entire world...I aspire to be as loving and warm and open towards my children as they are to me.


7. I love kids -- but am absolutely terrified to have them -- I am afraid mine won't like me.


8. I am about to be a Godmother for a third time -- all boys.


9. My brother is marrying a wonderful woman, and as they plan their wedding I find myself wishing I could go back and do it all over again.


10. We are building a house, and while most of me is overly excited, a small part of me wishes we could live in my parents basement a little while longer.


11. I got on the scale this morning for the first time in about 6 months...it was scary. Time to make a life-change with my eating and working out habits.


12. I am OCD about the weirdest things...such as my food touching each other...yet my bedroom is a disaster.


13. I am sickeningly addicted to Jon & Kate + 8


14. I like all different kinds of music...except for the stuff my husband likes.


15. When I was 7 years old a teacher called on me to read in class, I didn't even make it through the first sentence without her telling me she didn't think I was paying attention and I could stop now that she knew I was. After that I never volunteered to read in class again.


16. I am happier right now with my life than I have ever been before.


17. Everytime I have to go to a funeral I find myself pondering my own death and I scare myself so badly that I have to take a sleeping pill to fall asleep.


18. I have thought about starting a blog for months, but gave people such a hard time about doing them that I don't want to be a hypocrite....and not only that, but what if no one cares about things I have to say?


19. My dream vacation is lying on a beach with my husband....but he hates the beach.


20. I have never been to Europe...and am dying to go but don't know if I ever will.


21. When I'm sick you can always tell because it's one of the few times you'll see me without a smile on my face.


22. Aside from the occassional glass of wine with dinner, or a cocktail while out I don't drink...too many things happened in my childhood and it scares me to think I could do those things to someone else.


23. I love hosting parties....so much so that I have to get myself geared up to go to other peoples houses.


24. I bought the first Twilight book over a month ago and it is still sitting unread in the backseat of my car...I'm afraid Harry Potter will think I'm cheating on him.


25. I met my husband while dating someone else...and I thank God for that other man every single day because without him I would not be with my soul mate.


So there you have it...me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment