Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy Weekend...

So...this past weekend was RIDICULOUS. We were so incredibly busy! It started Friday night with us having my husbands grandpa and cousin (and her famiily) and his brother and brother-in-law all over for dinner. We do this about once a month..well we rotate where we go, and we figured why not host one last time before we move into the NEW HOUSE. So we had a fantastic meal Friday evening with everyone. Saturday morning we got up early and went to check on the house...heat is on, and they are painting again and it looks so much like a house. It's fantastic. Then we got on the road to travel to Lex-Vegas! We went to the UK UT game. It was awesome. We met up with my cousin and her husband and their friends and we had lunch and then hit up the game. It was pretty awesome. After that we drove back home and took a rest for an hour, and then we met friends out for drinks and dinner followed by a party. We didn't get home ridiculously late or anything, probably in bed and asleep by about 12:45, but Sunday morning I was hurtin. I thought my head was going to explode. I don't know what that was about. But of course another busy day yesterday. It was dad's birthday, and with them out of town I had to get everything for dinner, plus pick up his present, drop off our tax stuff to my uncle...and the list goes on and on and on. On the fun side, my best friend and her husband are renovating a condo on Everett, and they had an open house yesterday for friends and family and anyone else who happened to see the sign and stop by. The work they have done is unbelieavable. Seriously...doesn't at all look like the same place they bought months and months and months ago. :) So, if anyone is interested in buying over in the Highlands let me know and I'll give you their information. ALSO, they started their own business, and let me tell you, the tile work in the kitchen and bathroom is amazing. So if you need tile work done let me know that too and I'll give you their information. :) Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment