Friday, February 13, 2009

Love is in the Air

Love is in the air people....can you feel it?!? :) I got one heck of a happy surprise at work today! Flowers delivered to me by my husband. It's the small things in life that make you the happiest. I have been in one heck of a fantastic mood ever since. Tomorrow is Valentine's day. Last year our Valentine's day was HORRIBLE. We both had the flu. Fortunately I shop early and Geoff at least got a card, I did get flowers....from my dad! LOL. Needless to say it was pretty much a wash. I think we had grilled cheese for dinner. L-A-M-E! This year we're doin it up right! Fo Sho!! Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I am so incredibly excited. I LOVE going there for dinner....and even more importantly dessert! So that is really all I have to say today. I am going to end with a quote by the great Dr. Seuss "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment