Friday, April 23, 2010

WEEK 24

WOW!!! Talk about craziness! I was looking up information for week 23 and I was like that's weird, all of this looks familiar to me...HA! That's because I'M 24 WEEKS!! I put the month 5 picture back up, because this is the last week OF MONTH 5! NEXT WEEK I'LL BE ON MONTH 6!!!!!


Your baby's facial features are really filling out...and your belly button may be really popping out!

YOUR BABY WEEK 24

Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of his are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now his locks are white since there's no pigment yet.

It is so weird to think that baby boy's little face is almost fully formed! SO EXCITING! As I type he's kicking away in my belly. I just love this little boy so much I could cry. It's hard to believe you can love someone so much that you've never even met...yet here I am. Hubby has started kissing and talking to my belly more. He's been able to feel baby boy moving A LOT more often now. So it's becoming real to him now I think...well more so than it was before he felt him wiggling around in my belly. Still no names decided. We have a new one that we both like, so we'll have to see what happens with that....it has plenty of nickname options that's for sure. :) I go back to the doctor on Monday, so we'll have another of MY updates next Friday....I'm sure the weight is gonna go up up up again. I don't know what my deal is....it's insane. I have cravings for the weirdest things....like stupid Krispy Kreme Donuts....lame. LOL!

SO...last weekend was my first of three showers! It was SO much fun. My bestie did such a wonderful job, and everything was perfect. Great punch, great food, AMAZING CAKE, not to mention all of my fabulous friends in one room. :) I had such a great time. And my goal was to have my stupid thank you notes done by now....yet all I've done is address them. I haven't written a single one! AND I HAVE ANOTHER SHOWER TONIGHT! Guess I'll be doing that tomorrow! Tonight is my Thornton Family Tea Party. I'm excited about that. Should be fun. Well, I guess that's all of an update I have for now. Have a fantastic weekend!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment