Thursday, July 2, 2009

Independence Day!

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE ENTIRE YEAR IS FINALLY HERE!!

I love love LOVE 4th of July. I grew up with a passion for it...my family is kind of 4th of July crazy. Seriously...like matching t-shirts, shooting guns while drinking beer and bourbon kind of a weekend. WE LOVE IT!

Also this weekend is my first anniversary with my hubby. Hard to believe the first year has already come to an end. We have been through so much, loss of job, unemployment for an extended period of time, sale of a house, building a house, it has just been a crazy year...but with all the ups and downs, there isn't anyone else I would have rather spent my journey with. :) He truly is the love of my life.

As I am going through my planner and making plans for ALL the things I want to do coming up, I find myself already looking to the fall. The weekends fill up quickly, and before you know it November will be here and my baby brother will be getting married. Such a happy time for my family. Lots to look forward to in the upcoming year, a new sister-in-law, my husbands cousins are having babies like crazy, and hopefully we'll get a new nephew or niece from his sister and her husband too! That would be great. I've seen their work....and he's adorable. :)

Well, I just wanted to post a quick note, hope everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment