Friday, July 10, 2009

ABC's OF ME:

A-Age: 25....will be 26 in 3 days!
B-Birth date: July 13, 1983
C-Chore you hate: putting away laundry...not so much folding, or actually putting it in the washer and/or dryer....I just can't stand to put it away
D-Dog's name: Lexie & Brady
E-Enter or Exit: Enter
F-Favorite color: Blue and Red
G-Gold or silver: Gold....but white gold. :)
H-Hair color: Blonde....like dishwater dirty blonde though...not the white hair of my youth. ;)
I-Instrument: Piano...although my husband can play the violin and I L-O-V-E to listen to him play some twinkle twinkle. :)
J-Job Title: Administrative Assistant
K-Kids: 0 yet....trying to work on that.
L-Living arrangements: House with my hubby and our two poochies
M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey
N-Nicknames: Mel and Malibu Mel
O-Odd thing about you: I'm really OCD about some things...like how you arrange a dishwasher, yet my room is almost always a disaster...I'm working on that.
P-Pet Peeve: When people take out the garbage but then don't put in a replacement bag...like seriously...it takes two seconds!
Q-Quote from a movie: "If you're a bird then I'm a bird too..."
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: 1 brother...Matthew
T-Time you wake up? Around 7 usually
U-Underwear: only when I have to
V-Veggie you dislike: lots of them...zucchini, squash, peas!
W-What makes you run late: Myself....I am all organized and ready to rock and roll and then I realize I forgot something and it goes downhill from there.
X-X-Rays: Teeth and....my knee
Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken Casserole
Z-Zoo Animal: PENGUINS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment