Monday, June 22, 2009

Thinking...

So with yesterday having been father's day, we celebrated and honored our father's. While at my husband's grandfather's it was especially difficult since earlier this year we had the unexpected tragic passing of his uncle. I couldn't even look at a photo of him yesterday without my eyes tearing up. Today I have found myself thinking of him most of the afternoon. I just can't seem to get him off my mind, and know once the Holiday's get here it's going to be even worse. Every Christmas he dressed up as Santa Claus and came to give out gifts to all the children of the family....I'm talking every Christmas since my husband was little (he's almost 30). This year will definitely be different. It makes my heart break just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment