Friday, February 5, 2010

Long Time No Chat

Wow...it's been a while. So much has happened in my life. First off, my Papa lost his battle with cancer on Wednesday January 27. He was surrounded by family, and it was one of the most peaceful things anyone had witnessed. Needless to say, the family has been pretty devastated. Even though we knew it was coming eventually....no amount of preparing can ready you for losing a loved one. But enough about that......

Back on December 5, 2009, we got a positive. Yes that's right folks....as of tomorrow I am 13 weeks pregnant. :) We went for another doctors appointment this past Tuesday, and got to hear the heartbeat again. Every single time is like the first time. It's such an incredible feeling to know there is a little person in there. I don't feel any different (aside from my boobs being HUGE), and I was SOOO TIRED for such a long time, but I"m on the upswing of that. So HOPEFULLY the next 3 months will be smooth sailing. :) We find out the gender on Tuesday March 30! SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!! Our families are super excited. Naturally, my parents freaked out. LOL....true Miranda fashion....lots of crying. haha!

Well, I guess that's all I have time for at the moment....just wanted to catch you up on the goings on of this girls life. Hope all is well with you, and Happy February! <3

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! How very exciting! I am very happy that it finally happened for you. YAY!

    ReplyDelete