Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy Day

So...yesterday was pretty much insane. My Papa has been having good days and bad. He is in the nursing home at this point. Sunday was a great day. He was funny and just really enjoyed having visitors and family around. Monday....not a good day....but that is pretty typical. He has a good day, and then the next day not so much, only to be followed again by a good day. So...yesterday was SUPPOSED to be a typical good day. It wasn't. He was running a fever, talking out of his mind, they thought he had pneumonia (which thank GOD he doesn't)....they started running blood tests, and he is on visitor lock down. No one can visit except for Nanny, and his children. Which totally stinks, because I miss him and want to visit. It is definitely a scary time for my family. My mom has started to cry when we talk about it....my dad is totally depressed...I can't even begin on Nanny.....

At this point I am just praying that his pain will end soon. No, I don't want him to die....but I don't want him to suffer either. I believe in life after death, and I know he will go exactly where he needs to be. It will be horrible for us who he will be leaving behind, but wonderful for him. Hopefully they discover a cure for cancer this week. That would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment