Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow! Hard to believe it's 2010!! It seems like 2009 just FLEW right on by. Before we know it it'll be 2011. We had SO many things going on the last two years. We got married in 2008, and my brother got married this past November....so no more Weddings for us. Well, with the exception of some friends who are getting married in July. :)

The Holiday's were wonderful...got to spend lots of time with friends and family. My parents left on the 29th to go to Florida to be with my grandparents to ring in the New Year. The game plan was my dad and his friend would then drive back on Sunday the 3rd, but of course...nothing ever goes to plan. Papa got sick....and when mom & dad got down there to be with him, one of the first things he said was he was finally ready to come back home to Kentucky...and that he hoped it wasn't too late. Well, he was air-ambulanced home on Saturday the 2nd. He's staying at a hospital for the moment, and hopefully will be moved into a rehabilitation facility by the end of the week. We have noticed him getting stronger every day. So that is nice to see. He still has his strong sense of humor, and is just truly an inspiration. We're all glad he's home. :)

Well, I guess that is all for now. I guess I'll talk to you soon! Happy 2010 everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment