Monday, December 7, 2009

Mild Overreaction...

Okay, so I don't take anything back from my last post. I meant every single word. But after a few days of mellowing out, and really thinking hard about how blessed I am in my life, that is where I'm at. Mellow, and truly blessed. No more baby talk for a while. I'm going to focus on the Holiday's, and all the good things that I am surrounded with in my life. I have friends that I can count on, my family is the best, and not to mention my hubby who is the most wonderful person in all of the world. So there is where I'm staying....

My weekend was AWESOME. Friday night was girls night out with the HollyDays boutique. I went with my mama and some girlfriends. It was so much fun. I got a few Christmas gifts, and had so much fun being out with my girls.

Saturday morning started early....I had to work Breakfast with Santa for Hollydays. It was so much fun. The kids were SO EXCITED! We had a woman there from "Shine" and she sang Christmas songs, and as she was singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer....Santa came out saying his line - "Rudolph won't you guide my sleigh tonight"....oh man...the kids went BERZERK! It was great. Lots of fun.

Saturday night was another girls night...but this time we just went to my besties house, we had a pampered chef party, ornament exchange, and watched Elf. Which by the way if you've never seen it, it's HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it.

Sunday was just a lazy day. Went to Sam's club, hung out with hubby watching movies, and then over to mom & dad's for dinner. Nice and relaxing. :) Which I really needed after trying to play catch up with work last week.

So, that's all there is at this point. Lots of fun Holiday things coming up. :) CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment