Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HO HO HOLIDAYS!

WHOA! The Holidays are full speed ahead! Hard to believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK!! I have been so worn out lately. When telling a friend of mine what my plans were for Christmas week...she was like well no wonder you're pooped! It's go go go all the time with my husband and I starting Friday! Here is our plans for the next 10 days......

Friday December 18 - Celebrating Christmas with friends of ours and their two kids

Saturday December 19 - Hubby's work Holiday Party

Sunday December 20 - My parents friends Holiday Party (might not go to that one)

Monday December 21 - Cousins Christmas...something my cousins started a few years ago where we all get together without the aunts & uncles and have dinner, drink, and just enjoy each others company.

Tuesday December 22 - Holiday Dinner with our close friends. I'm pretty excited about it...it's at our house, and we're going to have an Italian feast. Lasagna, baked ziti, garlic bread, salad....YUM-O! And I have to come up with a dessert too. :)

Wednesday December 23 - Thornton Tree Trimming...a new tradition with hubby's immediate family. We are going to trim a tree every year, bring an ornament for said tree, and also a gift to exchange.

Thursday December 24 - CHRISTMAS EVE....starts at 10am at my parents house...we eat at 2, everyone leaves by 4, and we do presents with my brother and his wife, and our parents. Then at 8pm we go to hubby's Grandpa's for Christmas with the entire Thornton clan. Santa comes, gifts are given, it's a great time! THEN...at 10:30pm we go to church for midnight mass. It's so beautiful. :) I Love it.

Friday December 25 - CHRISTMAS DAY....begins at our house....breakfast for our immediate family, his parents, and siblings, and my parents. Then we don't have anything else to do until 3 when we go to my mom's side of the family.

And then the chaos is done. SHEW! It's definitely going to be a busy week, but one filled with love, laughter, and friendships. I'm going to be exhausted, but I'll enjoy every minute of it. :)

Hope your Holidays are filled with warmth and love. And may you be as blessed as I am this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment