Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh Man.......

Okay, so I am pretty much IRATE right now. All over one stupid elliptical machine. And my dumb brothers stupid control issues. He would rather something (that I own by the way) sit unused in the basement of his house (that he doesn't live in by the way) than me be able to use it. I am so upset and mad and just frustrated with the situation. Of course my mother defends him....like she always does. "Well, clearly there is some underlying issue" Well, mother, of course there is. HE is a a control freak. He doesn't want me to have it just because he thinks its his. So he has my elliptical held hostage in his house, he actually owns a treadmill that is just sitting in my parents basement. Why you ask don't you go and get that? Funny story called I tried that too. Well, if you're using the elliptical then can't I go and get the treadmill? No, apparently he runs outside and it will be winter soon and he'll be cold. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!?!

This is the life I live. This is the person I have to deal with. Here I am, busting my butt to get his shower taken care of and looking fantastic, and I get treated like some stranger. I told him last night that I was going to go and pick up the elliptical. He told me he would call the cops on me. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?!?!

Allegedly my mother says he called her back last night and said I could go and pick up the elliptical, that it wasn't worth it to him. Seriously?!?! Because like 5 minutes ago it was so worth it you were willing to call the cops on your own sister. So guess what....I'm not taking it. If he has some control issue regarding this dang machine then just keep it. It's not like he called me up and said you know what....I'm an asshole...just go and get it. I don't know what I was thinking. HELLO!!!

Okay so yeah....that's all I'm going to say about that. I am really freakin pissed off with my brother at this point. I'm supposed to give a toast for his wedding....don't really feel up to it now. As far as I'm concerned I"ll see him when I have to....but I"m not going to make any sort of initiative to see him otherwise. Why on earth would I want to spend time hanging out with someone who treats me so horrible?? THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment