Friday, October 2, 2009

Buzz Buzz Buzz....Busy as a Bee....

Oh my goodness! Fall is officially here in the bluegrass state! It is the beginning of OCTOBER! Completely insane. This year is absolutely FLYING by. We have had so much going on this last month. I've been busy with coaching...Junior League is starting to pick up...not to mention, we began work on finishing our basement! VERY exciting. Hubby and my dad have been working at night after they get home from work. God love 'em. I'm in charge of drinks. ;) They've already completed 1/2 of the entire side wall of the basement, and one new wall for the bedroom. :) I cannot wait for it to be completed. It is going to be so fantastic. We're going to have a bedroom, bathroom, bar area, and just a huge open space for entertaining and TV. And my one thing that I want is window seats that lift for storage over by the bay window. Hubby doesn't like that idea much, but I think it's starting to grow on him when I go through all the things that we can store there! We are going to have one odd shaped space. It is 2' x 8'-10' depending. It's too big for a closet, but too small to be useful. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

So as you can see, we have been crazy busy at home, and I've also been CRAZY busy with work. This past week we went to a Motivational Seminar. It was absolutely fantastic! We listened to Zig Ziegler, Terry Bradshaw, Rick Pitino, Laura Bush, Colin Powell, and some others that I can't remember their names. It was very inspirational, and interesting to hear what all of those people had to say. Some were funny, some were serious, but all in all it was a great day.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment