Monday, November 16, 2009

YOWZA!!

Okay, so 48 hours from now I will be in Florida for my brothers wedding. YAY! I started packing yesterday, and have a mental list of all the things I have left to pack before we leave. My goal is to get that finished up tonight...then all I'll have to do is wake up at 3 am, call Delta, and see if we can get on the 6am flight outta here! I would like to be there as soon as possible so I can spend some time with my Papa before the wedding festivities are full blown under way.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for our family as far as Papa goes. He went and met with his oncologist last Tuesday, and basically there are two options. 1 is that he has a slow progressing form of the cancer and we can blast it with some chemo or radiation or whatever. The other option is that it is a fast progressing form of cancer and there really won't be anything we can do. It is very scary, and my mom is down there now, and she says she is fearing the worst. Just basically it sounds so horrible.....anyway....we find out at the oncologist tomorrow if the cancer has spread to his brain. He is having a biopsy done on Wednesday, and we will find out those results on Friday. God love my poor brother. He is stressing over his wedding, and over our grandfather too. I just feel for him. Any words of advice or anything encouraging would be much appreciated, and I would gladly pass it along to him.

So anywho....hope all is well....I don't know if I'll be blogging while on vacation, so if not I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving, and is truly thankful for all the blessings we have.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment