Friday, November 6, 2009

So Very Lucky

I just want to stop and think a minute of how truly blessed I am. I have a husband who loves me, cares for me, and always puts my needs before his own. I have not a house, but a home we have created together. We have two incomes to help us pay bills, and occasionally do fun things together. We are both happy and healthy even though I know sometimes I nag him...I complain when he makes fun of me...or laughs at me (he says with me...but sometimes I'm not laughing)...I get upset over stupid things that shouldn't matter, and yet he stays with me. He loves me unconditionally, as I do him. I just want to thank God for bringing him into my life, and for always providing for us. I love my life, I love my husband, I love my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment