Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WEEKEND

HOLA PEEPS! Hard to believe it's Wednesday, and I'm just now getting to blogging about the weekend! Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE long weekends. :) We left for the lake on Thursday night after work. We got down there and it was just nice to just sit and be just us. Then Friday we got up and drove to Columbia, KY to visit hubbys friend who is living on a farm there. We got to see all sorts of animals. Kittens, horses, donkey, pony, goats, fainting goats...and like seriously the biggest Bull Mastiff I have ever seen in my whole life! It was a lot of fun. Saturday hubby stayed at the house to watch the UK game, I went out on the boat with my brothers-in-law and some friends who were down for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. Nice weather, went for a boat ride. Just a great day. THEN when we got back up to the house we had a Mexican Fiesta! It was FANTABULOUS! Food was great, company was great, and afterwards we played board games. Talk about a perfect night. We had so much fun!! Sunday was gloomy. We stayed in the house pretty much all day. Played some games, and then got hooked on some show on I think it was TLC about female police officers...I swear, you get addicted pretty quick! Then we left Monday morning. It was rainy and gloomy again, so we figured might as well head home. So that was our weekend. I'm already looking forward to the next one, and one week from today my sister-in-law and her family are coming to visit! I can't wait to see them. :) I'm just so super excited. YAY! That's all for now. Talk to you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment