Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Man o' Man

Well...another month....no baby. It's hard to not get discouraged. I'm trying very very hard to stay positive, and upbeat, because the reality of the situation is we haven't been trying THAT long, but it wears on you. Especially since people keep asking me about it. The funny part about that is hubby wanted to tell the entire world we were trying to get pregnant. He didn't want anyone to think our little bundle of joy was a "surprise". Yet, he says when we find out we are pregnant he doesn't want to tell anyone for the entire first trimester. I told him there was no way that was going to happen. I mean let's just look at the facts here. Odds are, I'm going to be sick. Clearly people at work are going to find out. Secondly, I had a cousin who miscarried last summer...and I'll be darned if he has to call my mother and tell her I'm having surgery the following day because I had a miscarriage. I don't want her to find out I'm pregnant that way. How horrible. So I'm attempting to stay positive, and enjoying the "trying" process. :) Trying it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment