Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to the World...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE MAN! My best friend went into labor yesterday morning. :) We have a new addition to the family....a happy and healthy 8lb 15oz 20" long little boy. Life doesn't get any sweeter. I went to visit yesterday while on my lunch break...he is absolutely prescious...biggest cheeks I've ever seen in my life. There's nothing like holding a sleeping newborn. :) Just makes you happy. I'm going to go back today to visit, and attempt to take my husband with me tomorrow...I tried to get him to go last night, and his response was "me...in a hospital with you and a newborn? I don't think so..." LOL. So I didn't make him go...but I feel like he needs to go and visit...I mean we're married, they're his friends now too right?!?!? I think he just doesn't want to have the baby talk again.

We had our walk through at the house this morning. It was very exciting. We spent 2 hours putting tape all over the drywall of places where we wanted things either touched up with paint or if there was a dent or scratch that needed to be repaired. It's crazy to think that this time next week paint will be going on all the walls....I'll show up next Friday evening and it won't even look like the same house! It'll be C-R-A-Z-Y!! I am super excited though. And anxious to get everything moved in. Of course I checked the 10 day weather forecast this morning....rain, rain, and more rain ALL of next weekend. :( Fortunately, the POD will be in the driveway, so things shouldn't get too wet going from there to the garage. We'll see...hopefully the roof of the POD doesn't leak!

Well, that's all for now I guess. Just wanted to give a little update. Talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment