Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Okay, so clearly I need to get "back in the groove" of writing on my blog. But I swear to goodness, between laundry, dishes, watching baby...and let's not even discuss cleaning of the bottles, I don't know where my day goes! And if that wasn't enough going on, I decided to find something part time to do outside of the house as well! I am currently working two days a week at the new Kosair Children's Medical Center in the east end of Louisville. It is a fabulous facility, and gets me out of the house a little bit, and the benefits are AMAZING...so basically I work for the health insurance. :)


The holiday's have come upon me so quickly I can't even see straight! My sister-in-law and her family got into town yesterday for the Holiday's....so hard to believe. I feel like just yesterday I was hott as heck and HUGELY pregnant. I honest to goodness don't know where the time has gone....


Tomorrow is my beautiful boy's Baptism. :) I am so excited I can hardly see straight. Geoff and I both got new clothes....a rarity here lately, and Ben's "gown" is pressed and looking absolutely fantastic. We are having a "private" Baptism...I put "private" in quotes for a reason, and here it is.....the reason we aren't having the Baptism at a mass is because due to Advent our church doesn't perform them in December. Well, my sister-in-law is the Godmother, so we needed to have it around a time when she would be home....so December it is. So not at a mass....but not very private either. There are...wait for it....8-0 people coming. And no that is not a joke. 80....I still find myself having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. Went grocery shopping today for all of the supplies....I won't even get into how much this is going to cost! LOL!! But in the end it will be a day to celebrate my sweet boy, and who can put a price on that???


No comments:

Post a Comment