Friday, July 16, 2010

WEEK 36!

WEEK 36 OF PREGNANCY
Your baby's bones may be ready to rock and roll, but yours may be aching something awful right now.


Forget your aching back (and everything else!) by trying to focus on your baby, who is now about six pounds and 20 inches long, with soft bones and cartilage to allow a safer journey through the exit door. Most of his systems (from circulatory to musculoskeletal) are ready for rime time, though his digestion system - which has done only practice runs so far - will kick into gear as he takes his first suckle at the breast or bottle.


YOWZA! Sounds like baby boy is just about finished cookin. :) Makes me very VERY excited. I have been having TONS AND TONS of contractions this week. Seriously...its crazy. And really annoying. I wouldn't be half as annoyed if the contractions were putting me into labor....but not the case. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday, so hopefully they'll check me and something will be happening. We'll just have to wait and see! That's really all I have for today. Hope you have a great weekend!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment