Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coach...what?!?!?

So...I had decided to "apply" for a cheerleading coach position at my church. I filled out the application form...and yes there really was an application form. I submitted it today...and viola! I am now going to be a cheerleading coach for St. Patrick Catholic School. I have no freakin idea what grade I'll be getting or anything like that, but on a dreary Tuesday when I feel sicky what great news! So I've been doing some research online for everything from easy cheers to more complicated. I kind of hope I get the little ones, but it could be really fun if I had the older girls too. Lots of gym time, and tumbling classes and all that fun stuff! My husband was really excited for me, but poor guy has no idea what he's gotten himself into! Once I know more information I'll let you know. That's really all I have to say now, I've gotta get back to work....but I'll be back this week to talk Derby!! TTFN!!

1 comment: