Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun Surprises!!!

Okay.....





I've got a secret......










And I'm ready to spill the beans!








My husband turned 30! I know...he's SO old. :) WELL...I have been planning a BIG surprise for him for OVER 1 year.....







On Wednesday we leave for......












NEW YORK CITY!!!!!






I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! He has NO idea he's even going to be on vacation!!! I honest to goodness cannot believe that I have pulled this off. :) I'm going to video him on Wednesday morning receiving the good news that he is not only on vacation the rest of the week, but that he has 2 hours to pack a bag for an undisclosed destination. HAHA!! I'll be sure to post the video when we get back. I just absolutely cannot wait!!!!!






Have you been to NYC?? Any places we need to check out??? I have already done Groupon NYC so we got some really AMAZING dinner deals. I swear to goodness....I am so anxious!!!!!







YEEEHAWWW!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment