Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh How Time Flies...

Wow...I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER. My goal was to blog EVERY Monday while on my maternity leave. Now I suddenly find my leave coming to an end, and can't quite remember the last time I sat down with my computer to type out my thoughts. As I sit here I am watching my almost 11 (yes 11) week old baby boy sleeping in his swing....I am constantly wondering where the time has gone. I have never had 3 months fly by so quickly...where was this speed when I was hot and uncomfortably pregnant???

So many things have happened while on maternity leave. First off...obviously...I'm a mommy now. I always knew I was put on this earth to be a mother....I never knew just how much I would love it. There's nothing better in this world to me than being a mother to my Benjamin. He has his days of being upset and crying more often than not, but for the most part he is an absolute joy. He is such an easy going baby, and I just LOVE being home with him.


Ben is quite the chunker now. :) At his last doctors appointment he weighed 12lbs! Quite a difference from the 7lb 4oz baby I gave birth to on July 25. He is hovering between 50% & 75% in weight, and between 25% and 50% for his height and size of his head. LOL. :)


Well, my sweet angel is starting to wake up. Guess I had better put my mommy hat back on. Hope all is well with you, and hope to talk to you soon!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment